Thursday 5 May 2011

PRINT TO PIXEL - Evolution line!

I drew out the different stages of an evolution line - going from monkey to fully standing man. As he goes up the line, different things happen such as him scratching himself and eating a banana. By adding the extra things that happen throughout the evolution process it adds a comedy value making my animation much more entertaining. By doing this mock up of an evolution line I now have more of an idea of what drawings to do for the process and how many frames I need for each part.



I worked out how many frames and what length of time to spend on each part of the evolution...
a 30 second animation = 360 frames (12fps)
evolving- 20 seconds (0s-20s) = 240 frames

dancing- 10 seconds (20s-30s) = 120 frames ( I may also be able to repeat some of these frames to make the drawing process faster and more efficient.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment