Thursday 17 March 2011

GF Smith PAPER research!

I thought that looking into the company I was creating a poster for would be a good start to task 2. I had a quick look online and all though I didn't discover much, I did get some small pieces of information that may be useful when constructing my final poster.


Their pieces / adverts tend to use very simple fonts which I think I will take forward and be inspired by when creating the poster for their 100th birthday.


This is GF Smith' logo. If it looks like my poster needs it, I will try to incorporate it into my final poster. 


I like how they have layered the typography over each other, it makes it interesting to read rather than having letters standing on their own over a plain background or image.


Relating my sculpture to 100!!!!

I scribbled down lots of notes on how to relate my sculpture to 100, but I think I will use the spiral technique I used for the sculpture in Task 1. I will have 100 of these spirals. I have worked out that by joining 6 of these spirals together and having 16 of these sets plus 4 extra spirals, gives me 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment