Wednesday 30 March 2011

PRINT TO PIXEL - Stop Motion.

We had a Stop Motion workshop in which we were taught how to create basic animations using a camera and a computer programme called I Can Animate. We used small toys in groups of 4 or 5 to create a short animation. I really enjoyed this workshop as it taught me a new skill which I hope to expand on. Since this workshop, I have downloaded I Can Animate and would like to have another go at home in my spare time.

Here is the short animation that I created along side Joe Johnson, Max Lawrence, Sach Limbachia and Ellie Langley.


Obviously as this was our first ever animation, It's very rough and there are obvious jumps, however with practice I hope to be able to create a more impressive animation and add sound to have more impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment