Wednesday 30 March 2011

PRINT TO PIXEL - Initial Ideas.

While playing my piece of music (on repeat), I starting making some rough notes in a sketchbook to help me out during this project.


I started by drawing out a mind map of words that I thought of while listening to "Tribal". I thought that this would be a good starting point to help me think of the 3 words needed to start coming up with a story board.


I then thought about what colours I felt related well to the music, this would be useful as having the right colours in my animation would be important to relating to the audio track.


I then looked further into tribes as this was the first impression I get from listening to my audio track (without first looking at the name of the track) - I wanted to think of a more unique and individual idea, possibly based around the basic idea of a "tribe". 


This then helped me choose three words, which after listening to the audio track multiple times, I felt related well and would be a good base to help em come up with a story board for my animation.


I intend to look into this further as I develop ideas for my storyboard. Now that I have the words "Celebration", "Rhythm" and "Personality" I think that my animation will have a happy outcome and it should definitely follow the strong rhythm of the audio track I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment