Thursday 17 March 2011

Task 2 PAPER sculpture!

How I made my final sculpture for task 2. By using a template, I could make sure that all of the spirals are exactly the same size and shape. I think that this was a good idea to make my final sculpture much neater.

One black spiral. 99 more to make!


This is how I stitched 6 of these spirals together in 2 different places to make sure they were strong and sturdy enough to be hung and photographed.  


Me stitching the spirals together.


A final set of spirals. I will have to make 16 of these to create my final sculpture which is then to be photographed for my final poster.


I really like the curves on this shape. The set of spirals creates some lovely shapes and shadows.


3 down... 13 to go! When I have 16, I can start putting them together and working out a structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment